Kaython, Mommy, Kelton

Kaython, Mommy, Kelton
Picture for Daddy's Desk at Work!! We hope he just loves it!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Family Pictures

Family Pics
August 16, 2010


At the last minute we decided to do family pictures! I had gone last week to take some of my sister Sandra and my friend Amy and decided they were so cute my family needed some. So, I yanked and pulled and begged my sister and her hubby (Sandra and Brandon) into coming and taking our pics for us. Unfortunately, they went ahead of us with my brother Robert and his wife Melissa and started taking their pictures up higher in the mountains with a gorgeous background of rolling hills (where we had planned to go), well, the farmer came up and saw them in his wheat field. He stopped and made them get out because they were "knocking the grain off the heads". So, we met them down further and ended up doing our pics here. I still think the background is beautiful because the clouds were low, and so bright and puffy and then as the sun began to set the sky behind us turned a bright red. The wind was blowing like crazy so I was constantly pulling hair out of my face and off my lips where it kept sticking to my chap stick. We did not have much time as it was getting dark very fast, but we did happen to get a few good ones. And we were lucky because most of the farmers started harvesting their fields that day and by now I am sure you would not be able to find a wheat field anywhere close by. Maybe a straw field but not a wheat field!!

The wheat field where our Pictures were Taken!!

My adorable Family!!
Brandon, Kelton (almost 2), Me, and Kaython (6)
Us Again!!

My Favoritest People in the whole ENTIRE world!!
I just Love these Peoples!!

Kaython Jarett Rose Bowcutt

Mwah!!

Me with the little guys!!!
Or should I say these little guys with their Mommy!!

The sunset was amazing!!

My little sister and one of my best friends Sandra!

Two of the cutest boys ever!!

Kelton J. Hunter Bowcutt

Don't tell Brandon to Grab his wife; he takes it literally!!!
~I apologize if this picture offends anyone, if you knew Brandon you would understand~

What a CRAZY pair!!
But that's what makes life SO fun!!

Thank You SO much Sandra and Brandon for taking the time out of your crazy schedule to take these adorable pictures for us!! Love you both lots!!





















































1 comment:

Jodi said...

Emily, I love your pictures! You guys look awesome! Oh, the boobie picture makes me laugh!!