Kaython, Mommy, Kelton

Kaython, Mommy, Kelton
Picture for Daddy's Desk at Work!! We hope he just loves it!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Any Husbands Idea of A HOT Date...

On Tuesday, Brandon surprised me by taking half the day off of work to take me on a hot date. Just the two of us!!! My sister Tammie (once again) kept the kids for us and we went with our friends Nate and Daphne out on the river in Nate's parents' boat to go fishing. Our anniversary is on August 12 and I work pretty much every weekend night for the rest of the month except two Saturdays. The first Saturday Brandon will be out of town for convention for his work and the second Saturday is Kelton's birthday. So, pretty much our anniversary this year is going to be a flop. We decided that this "hot" date he planned was going to be our anniversary date. At first, I was a little sad, a little disappointed, and a little angry at myself for not requesting at least one weekend off, but in the end it turned out to be really fun. More than that, it was really relaxing. We really enjoy spending time with Nate and Daphne, it's never stressful! Luckily, I remembered the camera so I could snap a few pics of our hot date:

Here we are!! Headed up on the river!
Look at the background, it was so beautiful up there!


Nate and Daphne; Cute couple!!

Look what I caught!!
For a second I thought I really did catch a fish; turns out it was just a stick!
That's usually how I roll with the whole fishing thing, catch everything but a fish!


Technically, Brandon caught this,
but I reeled it all the way in so that means it was my catch, right!?!


The Boys!!
Nate and Brandon
The Girls!!
Emily and Daphne

Thank you SO much for the HOT date babe!!!
I enjoyed it very much!! Love Ya!!

No comments: