Kaython, Mommy, Kelton

Kaython, Mommy, Kelton
Picture for Daddy's Desk at Work!! We hope he just loves it!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

4 years of I DO!!

Happy 4th Anniversary!!!

I seriously cannot believe that we have been married for four years! WOW! How the time goes by so fast!! All though it has been 4 crazy years, I could not be happier! Thank you for standing by and encouraging me through school! Thank you for adopting Kaython and giving me Kelton and for being such and amazing Daddy to our two little guys! Thank you for your support as I go to work each night and thank you for not griping about having to keep the boys and getting up with them during the night while I am gone. Thank you for making me smile, laugh, and letting me be me! Thank you for your kind words and compliments. But most of thank you for being such a wonderful husband! I love you Brandon J. Bowcutt!!

Here are a few pics to remind you of the day we started our lives together! It was such a beautiful day and I will never forget how amazing I felt standing up there in front of everyone with the one I will always love!!











































Thanks again Babe for a wonderful 4 years!!!
I love you tonZ!!














1 comment:

Jodi said...

Congrats on 4 years! What gorgeous pictures as well, you gorgeous girl, you!!