Kaython, Mommy, Kelton

Kaython, Mommy, Kelton
Picture for Daddy's Desk at Work!! We hope he just loves it!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

At The Zoo!!

At the ZOO!!

So my bestest friend in the whole world came to Idaho last week. Emily lives in South Dakota right now so I don't get to see her very often. While she was here everyone was fighting over getting to see them and so I did not get to spend much time with her. However, I did manage to get to spend an afternoon with her, her sister Sandelle, and all of our kiddos at the zoo. We had a really good time watching the kids' excitement and catching up a bit. Man!! I just love that girl!!














As you can see through the pictures we all had a REALLY good time!! Though, I wish I could have spent more time with her I am so happy that we at least got to spend a little time together, and besides, it just gives me a good excuse to have to go South Dakota!! ;)

No comments: