Kaython, Mommy, Kelton

Kaython, Mommy, Kelton
Picture for Daddy's Desk at Work!! We hope he just loves it!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Pictures for Father's Day!!

SO, those of you who follow Facebook have already seen these, but they are too cute not to blog about!!! Every year for Father's Day I get a new picture of I and the boys for Brandon's desk at work. This is what we came up with this year:


These are just a few (of about 50) other ones that we took:





I have to admit....I sure do have some of the cutest boys EVER!! I just love them so much and I really hope Brandon likes his new picture for his desk!! I'll have to get back with you to show you what else we did for him for Father's Day!! (I can't tell right now, it's a secret)

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Cute, Cute, Cute boys and a gorgeous mama! Thanks for sharing your pictures. What a fun tradition for Father's day!

Sally said...

I love it! So adorable!

Emily N' Brandon =KK said...

Thanks Girls!! You guys are the BEST!!