Kaython, Mommy, Kelton

Kaython, Mommy, Kelton
Picture for Daddy's Desk at Work!! We hope he just loves it!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Four-Wheeling and Dirt-Biking!!

So here are the Pictures from last weekend. Yes, I know I am a week slow getting them up, but life has been crazy busy around here!!! We went four-wheeling and dirt-biking with my brother Mitch, his girlfriend and her two girls and my sister Anna, her husband Tony and their three kids. We went to some mountains up above Lehi, Utah. We had such a freakin' blast!!! It was really nice to get to spend the weekend with my brother and sister that live in Utah that I don't get to see too often.

Mitch and Denise-this is what they do when we stop to wait for the others! Hahaha
Brandon climbing the steep mountain!!
Me and Kelton dirt-biking!!!
I and my sister Anna!!
Mitch showing Kelton how it's really done, cause his Mommy is too scared to go too fast

Brandon taking Kelton and Vanessa with him!!
Vanessa, Kaython, McKinley, and Brooklyn ready to roll!!
Kaython and Tanner rode this little four-wheeler almost the whole time we were up there!!
They were so cute on there together!!

That's my cute little family. I was able to get them to stop long enough to snap one picture and then they were off again!!

As you can see we had a really good time!!! Loved it! Although we got really dirty, it was so nice to be able to do something so fun while there was nice weather!! Thank you Mitch and Denise for letting us stay with you!! Thanks for the invite Anna!! Love ya both tonZ!!

1 comment:

Butterfly Frogs said...

You can play all day in the wind and sand and still look beautiful! i hate you hee hee