Kaython, Mommy, Kelton

Kaython, Mommy, Kelton
Picture for Daddy's Desk at Work!! We hope he just loves it!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Preview of What is About to Come!!

A few weeks ago we went to "Earth Day" at the Tauphus Park and the boys fell in love with little machines. Kaython got to ride the battery powered one which teaches them the proper way to lean and steer when riding/driving a four-wheeler. The little guys got to ride on a smaller 4-wheeler that was just sitting there!! This Saturday we are leaving to go to Utah as soon as I get off work to go 4-wheeling my brother Mitch and his family and my sister Anna and her family. I am so excited; I can hardly wait!!!



Bad Boy! Bad Boy! Whatcha gonna do? (Kaython)


Wyatt and Kelton


These boys got along so well playing on the smaller one!!

I'M HOPING AND PRAYING THAT EVERYTHING WILL GO OK SO WE GO ON SATURDAY AND THE WEATHER BETTER BE COOPERATIVE!!!

~Oh yes, and I'll def post pics when we get back~

1 comment:

Sally said...

I'm so excited you are coming? I hope we get to see you!