Kaython, Mommy, Kelton

Kaython, Mommy, Kelton
Picture for Daddy's Desk at Work!! We hope he just loves it!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Meet my cute niece Taylee!!! On this specific day, I called my sister Sandra up and told her she needed to bring Baby Taylee to I.F. so I could take her to get her ears pierced. Without hesitation she said OK. 45 minutes later we met at the mall and I paid for Taylee to get her ears pierced, but I made her mom be the mean guy and hold her! They turned out SO stinking CUTE!! Sorry to make you learn at such a young age Taylee, but sometimes beauty hurts (hehee, just kidding). But you were so brave and strong and only cried for a few seconds. That's my girl!!
Love ya tonZ Baby Girl!!



~Before Getting her ears pierced~

~Marking where the earrings are going to be~

~First Ear~

~Ouch- What was that?~

~Second Ear~

~Again? That hurts! But all done~
What a pretty girl you are with your new earrings!!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Ouch! We weren't allowed to have pierced ears growing up. I got mine done when I was 16. I was always envious of my friends with earrings! What a pretty little girl.