Kaython, Mommy, Kelton

Kaython, Mommy, Kelton
Picture for Daddy's Desk at Work!! We hope he just loves it!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

KIDS!!!

The other day I thought Kelton could behave for 10 minutes while I hopped into the shower. To my sad dismay this is what I walked into when I got out of the shower:

The little stinker found the Comet cleaner. Pulled the bottom off and persisted to play in it!


What a Mess!!!


Yes, He thinks he is so cute and funny! But at a time like this-not so much!!!

I guess I should just be thankful he didn't get any in his mouth or eyes!! And my kitchen floor got REALLY clean!

2 comments:

FiveFrys said...

Come on Emily, he was just wanting to help you clean a little! ;)
Gavin did the same thing to me once, but it was with a $20 can of formula

Jodi said...

Ryan loves to get into the flour or sugar bin and scoop it out into big piles. I have learned to keep the lid on tight cuz he is quite persistant when he wants something! Fun times!