Kaython, Mommy, Kelton

Kaython, Mommy, Kelton
Picture for Daddy's Desk at Work!! We hope he just loves it!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Utah Jazz Game!

Brandon got tickets from Melaleuca for a Jazz game and he took me with him! It was SO fun! We only had five minutes to decide if we wanted the tickets or not so we decided to take them and we had to be on the road in less than an hour so I hung up with Brandon, called to see if my Mom could keep Kelton, (she said yes) I ran Kelton up to Rexburg. In the meantime, Brandon got Kaython picked up from school and met me at our house, we ran and dropped him off at Brandon's sister Nicole's and we were on our way with two tickets for a dinner and the game and nice parking tickets, (we parked right at the building the game was in, well we had to walk across the street). We had a such a fun night! Our seats were on the front row, right down from the players and the coaches! It was so freaking awesome!!!


Tickets in hand and on our way!!

Sitting right down from the team!

Here we are! Enjoying the game!


It was so fun, we had people texting us during the game saying that they could see us on t.v. as they were watching the game that night.
I am so glad I got to spend the night doing something extraordinary with the hubby!
It was a good time! Thank You Melaleuca!!

No comments: