Kaython, Mommy, Kelton

Kaython, Mommy, Kelton
Picture for Daddy's Desk at Work!! We hope he just loves it!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Quick updates of January and February!!

So first of all my Aunt Karen came to Idaho for a visit! We had so much fun! I just love her to death and can't wait to make a trip to Arizona to see her oh and yes model for her for some paintings she is doing! I love you My Beautiful Aunt Karen! Miss You!!


See these adorable, fun, bright, spunky scrubs! I am no longer allowed to wear them at work. That's right!! The hospital has gone to standardized scrubs!! Navy blue scrubs and a HUGE! EIRMC logo on the chest. Not my idea of fun, but o-well, come what may as long as I still have a job. I hope to cutify the plain navy scrubs soon!



Kaython got an academic award at school for Reading and Math! They were able to pick to two first graders for this award and he was one of the two. He is one if not the top reader in his class and he is VERY good at math! He is such a smart boy! I am such a proud Mama!



We got to go stay a weekend with my family at Tammie's cabin. We had SO much fun playing in the snow, eating treats, sledding, eating yummy dinners, sledding off the roof of the cabin, eating some more, playing cards late at night, eating lots of treats, and just hanging out together! What a blast. We always love going up to the cabin. Thank you Tammie!!!





I took my State Boards for my RN. This is me coming out of the building after taking them. When I went in there, there was no snow, less than an hour later and look at all this snow. So, we ended up going straight home rather than my original plan of going shopping afterwards. O-well. Do you see that worried look on my face...well you should; cause I was freaking out I had failed. I knew either I passed or I failed miserably. Anyways, long story short...I PASSED!!! I am now working as a Registered Nurse. I love it. It feels SO good to have finally accomplished it! Only now, I'm already thinking about doing my Bachelor's this fall. But we shall see what happens!


No comments: