Kaython, Mommy, Kelton

Kaython, Mommy, Kelton
Picture for Daddy's Desk at Work!! We hope he just loves it!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Remembering Jeremy

January 22, 2011

I can hardly believe it's been a year since I lost my older brother Jeremy. I think of him and his family constantly and continue to pray for their comfort and understanding, as well as my own. Some days are easier than others, but I continue to find myself getting teary eyed at certain comments or memories of both him and my sister Crystal. I know I will see them both some day again, and as fast as time goes by, I am certain it will be sooner than later!

So, as for this post...on January 22nd Kris invited us all out to the cemetery to write messages on balloons and let them fly to heaven or to him. It was a neat experience and I am thankful that Kris would invite us to be part of it. She then served us hot chocolate and cupcakes. It was a bitter sweet moment; thinking that only a year ago I was writing his name in the sand on the beach of Hawaii.


One of the bundles of balloons!!

Kelton showing his yellow balloon that
the Parkinson's gave him!

Kelton did not want to let go of his balloon!

And off they go; with a "We love you Jeremy!!

Jeremy, You are still in our hearts and You will continue to be! We miss you!
We love you! And we look forward to the day we see again!




No comments: