Kaython, Mommy, Kelton

Kaython, Mommy, Kelton
Picture for Daddy's Desk at Work!! We hope he just loves it!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Raging Waters!!!

Raging Waters in Salt Lake City, Utah

We had the best time ever at Raging Waters. Sorry owners and lovers of Cherry Hills, but Raging Waters was MUCH more fun. They have (I would have to say) close to 10 slides, maybe more. They have a wave pool,a lazy river, a kids pool, and two little splash park areas. Fun for the whole family, all day long. We spent close to 8 hours there and could have spent a lot longer there if we did not have to get to Brandon's Family Reunion. It's already been decided; when Brandon's family is in charge of the reunion again, we are totally going to Raging Waters!!


This Slide is 7 stories tall and you drop 50 feet per second. It took a lot of courage on my behalf but I finally did it!! I and Tammie just couldn't let Brandon and Zack out do us, so we grew the strength and did it! Holy Crap!! That was SO awesome, but so scary. I asked the guy in front of me for any tips and he told me to get up on my knees and elbows when I started to go up and so I did it, and yes, I caught a ton of air. Yahoo!!

When I came down at the end, I totally smacked my face into the mat. OUCH!
Kaython and Kelton played in this splash park while we took turns going. They loved it!

Kids pool and the other splash park area that had tons of waterfalls and sprayers!!

Kaython loved toys in the kids pool. Brandon loved it, too!!

My Boys playing in the kids pool!!

Isn't that kids pool area SO cute!! Me and my Kelton playing!!

Once again, my boys!! So Handsome- all three!!

One last pic of how cute the kids pool was!!

No comments: