Kaython, Mommy, Kelton

Kaython, Mommy, Kelton
Picture for Daddy's Desk at Work!! We hope he just loves it!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Once again I have let time slip past me and have totally forgotten about the blogging. We had a very fun 4th of July. We went to the parade in Idaho Falls and then went camping for the rest of the weekend with some of our good friends in our new camp trailer! Yes, we bought a camp trailer!! I will post pics very soon. We totally love it and are so excited to use it for many years to come.
I just finished my summer term of school and passed both classes with A's! I have a bit shorter than a six week break and then I am back to school for my final semester!! Wooohooo!! I am so excited and ready to be done, but at the same time I am so nervous for boards!
The boys are freaking awesome as usual. We have been able to do a few fun things this summer. This last week we went to Eigen (Hidden) Lake. It is a lake out by the sand dunes that is a great place to take kids. The highest point in the water was about mid-thigh on me. There were several tadpoles in there so we caught a bunch of them and I let my boys bring a few home and Brandon helped them put them in the fish tank. As of last night, they and our fish are all still alive. I was worried they would bring some disease to the rest of the fish, but so far so good!! We have also enjoyed the splash park in Rexburg a few times this year. We are loving the warm heat though and we play out in it as much as we can. There's no funner time than summer!! The warm heat, the shorts and short sleeved shirts, flip-flops and sandals, popsicles and ice cream bars and most importantly spending more time with the family!!
I am sorry I have no pics to post. We left our camera with Brandon's brother Marcus since the 4th and I just got it back last night.
However, we are leaving tonight to go to Utah for Brandon's Family Reunion. We are going to Raging Waters tomorrow with my sister Tammie and her hubby Zack and then going to the reunion tomorrow evening to Cherry Hills. So, I will snap some pics and hopefully post them soon!
I hope everyone is doing well and that you are all enjoying the nice weather!!!
Tata

No comments: