Kaython, Mommy, Kelton

Kaython, Mommy, Kelton
Picture for Daddy's Desk at Work!! We hope he just loves it!

Saturday, October 3, 2009


This pic was taken on Kaython's first day of school!! Wow!! That was a crazy day for me! Where do the years go? He is such a fun boy and his personality is beginning to come out more and more as time goes by! He says some of the funniest things lately...some of the craziest things too. It's scary how much he wants to learn. The other night we were driving home from Rexburg and he wanted me to tell him about our hearts. What's our heart for? How does it make that sound I hear with your ear thingy? How big is it? Do animals have one? As the conversation went on I told him that our heart pumps blood to get oxygen to our brain, our fingers, and our toes and he asked more in depth questions like, whats oxygen for? How do we breathe? Why is blood red? How come we can get cuts and not die? Then it went on to the brain, what's it made of? Whats the mushy stuff made of? So many more questions on the brain and then it went to the skin. Why is it this color? What is it made of? So on and so fourth the WHOLE way home. I'm thinking to myself, Ok..this is more like sixth grade questions and I'm answering them to a kindergartener....I keep telling him, if you keep asking questions like this I'm going to make you grow up to be a Doctor...he walks a way and just says, well, we'll see! What a stinker!!! He is so good at memorizing and he is able to spell some words by sounding out the letters. I LOVE IT! It makes me feel like I've taught him well!! Yeah for me!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Oh Emily! Your boys are SO stinkin' cute!!! I remember the "why" stage. So many questions! Haha! Its good for us, eh? I see someone's been using picasa! ;)
-Jodi