Kaython, Mommy, Kelton

Kaython, Mommy, Kelton
Picture for Daddy's Desk at Work!! We hope he just loves it!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Autumn is Here!!

So today was a fun day!!! We went with my really good friend Ruthan, and her family to take their family pictures (NO, I am not a photogapher). We went up past Heise and took them by the old truck and the barn. I think we got some really cute ones and, as always, Ruthan looked so stinkin' gorgeous. Ruthan then treated us all to Heise Pizza! Mmmm! On the way back we decided we needed some more fall type pictures so we stopped and took some of the kids and Ruthan was nice enough to take a few of me and my boys!! (yes, it would be cuter if I looked a little cuter, and actually had finished my makeup, but that's not the point right!) Yep, these are my pridefuls, Kaython and Kelton!! I just love them too much! They just seem to make my heart so warm and happy!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Emily- You look gorgeous as always! Great picture!!
Love ya!
Jodi