Kaython, Mommy, Kelton

Kaython, Mommy, Kelton
Picture for Daddy's Desk at Work!! We hope he just loves it!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Once again I let it get away from me....time! I was supposed to keep you up to date on my diet, but failed! So here's the scoop: I lost 15 pounds but have gained three back. I only did half the dose, but plan to start the other half this coming week. Thanks to my good friend Sally, it will not be quite as strict. Still strict, but not as bad!
This week Kaython will graduate from preschool and he also has his singing performance! It is going to be SO cute! I can't even believe Kaython will be going to Kindergarten this year. Does that mean I'm getting old? I cannot wait to go school shopping for him!
Kelton started crawling on April 27th and is starting to be able to keep up with me. Yikes-bye bye freedom, I now have a tag along. He also pulls himself to tables or uses my pant leg to pull himself up and then he stands by himself. Crazy kid!!

1 comment:

Sally said...

Already crawling! Time goes by fast. I hope you put up some pictures of Kaython's singing performance. Good luck with the diet...again. I'm going on it again when I'm off crutches.