Kaython, Mommy, Kelton

Kaython, Mommy, Kelton
Picture for Daddy's Desk at Work!! We hope he just loves it!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'm finally Back!!

Wow! It's been a while! So, I decided since I don't have school or work tomorrow I will put off my homework until then and write a blog. This weekend I came to the conclusion that I and Brandon have the bet kids ever! We went to Utah this weekend for a baby blessing and they were so good. No fussing, whining, or tantrums. They're always like this. How on this planet did we get so lucky? Seriously! Kaython is loving preschool! I gotb to go help with his Vaentines party at preschool last Wednesday. He said it was fun to have his mommy there, Aaaahhh....my heart goes pitter-patter when he says things like that! Kelton is starting to eat solid foods! Yummy-rice cereal! He's getting too big too fast. He's almost 18 ppunds and not even quite 6 months old. I'm starting my diet next Monday..wish me luck! It's a very strict diet so I'm very nervous I'll crash! Anyways, I won't tell you my current weight, but I'll keep you informed on how much I loose! I hope to get to my goal weight!

2 comments:

Sally said...

Emily!! So glad you are back on the blog! It was fun to see you this weekend! Good luck with the diet. I promise it's not as tough as you think. We started today!

ang said...

Hey Brandon it is great to find you. it has been a really long time. congrats on the baby that is fabulous. glad to see you both doing so well. if you want to keep up my blog is bigdogdalley.blogspot.com.