Kaython, Mommy, Kelton

Kaython, Mommy, Kelton
Picture for Daddy's Desk at Work!! We hope he just loves it!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bar J. Wranglers!!

The Bar J Wranglers!!
September 2010

For mine and my brother Robert's birthday's this year we went to The Bar J Wranglers in Jackson Hole, WY. It was such a blast!! This was my first time going and I can guarantee it will not be the last!

Great food and entertainment cannot be beat. Hopefully, next time I won't have to work the night before; towards the end I started yawning, but it was so entertaining I could not fall asleep!



Me and my Hubby Brandon

Our Group: Tammie & Zack Harris
Brandon & Emily Bowcutt, and Robert & Melissa Rose!
They were so fun to go with!


My Sister Tammie and Brother Robert at the entrance!


"The Girls" Tammie, Melissa, and Me


Quick Snap of me and My Hottie!!


And then on a serious note....LOL


I couldn't forget this little guy!


Thank You Robert and Melissa for taking us and Thank you Tammie and Zack for joining us! This is one thing I'll remember for a LONG time!!

No comments: